forgot to mention it'll be down for a little while longer

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Aug 25 14:47:53 PDT 2000

Yeah sorry if you tried to reply it might not work. It's a one-way
traffic pattern. shadowfax can send without too many problems (a few
hosts don't accept mail due to the missing MX record) but a lot of
servers won't allow you to send mail back.

You can reach me personally though,if needed at
gerard at gwaihir.linuxfromscratch.org

I am not sure when exactly things start working again. It mainly depends
on when your ISP's flush DNS records (not all listen to the 20 minute
TTL, Expire and other timeouts that linuxfromscratch.org has set).

We'll just have to see. This quiet time has it's good side I guess; I
finally can finish reading Lord of the Rings. Still have a few chapters
to go ;)

www.linuxfromscratch.org