Locale-aware

Simon Perreault nomis80 at nomis80.videotron.net
Fri Aug 25 19:29:45 PDT 2000

I saw that you (Gerard) added the "make localedata/install-locales" command to
the glibc installation. But isn't that done by default? What we need is to add
a localedef command. Without the localedef command, installing the locales is
useless. And anyway, they're installed by default.

As usual, this is just my newbie advice.

--
-- Support your government, give Echelon / Carnivore something to parse --
classfield  top-secret government  restricted data information project CIA