LFS-BOOK-2.4 released

Thomas 'Balu' Walter tw at itreff.de
Mon Aug 28 09:38:06 PDT 2000

+-Gerard Beekmans-(gerard at linuxfromscratch.org)-[28.08.00 17:46]:
> Subject says enough.
>
> A few things that I planned on changing haven't been changed yet. That's
> on the TODO list for 2.5.1

Add the following to the Todo:
Changelog:
"Chapter 6: Moved the installatin of shadow" --> "installation"
Is the Changelog to be ordered by Chapter? Chapter 5 (Glibc) is inside
of C6...

Okay - perhaps you will be lucky if I say that I am going to install
2.4 on an SparcStation IPX (which is quite slow) and that I am not going
to read through everything and pay attention on all errors and typos...

So - don't expect a long bug-report from me this time, but perhaps a
description how LFS works on a sparc)

     Ba-no.bugs.this.time?.naah-lu

PS: Thanks to HIghoS for the .wget:
http://www.b-a-l-u.de/LFS/Changes