immunix 6.2

Mutter, James, G. mutterjg at home.com
Mon Aug 28 12:55:15 PDT 2000

Have just received a copy of WireX's Immunix 6.2 . It has a "security
enhanced C Compiler". Supposed to help against stack smashing attacks
& other ne'er do well
inspired hijinks.    Inquiry:.......

Using this (red hat 6.2 ish ) as the base sys to construct the LFS
sys; would I be running into any problems when compile time rolls
around? I am hoping that the compiling twixt this "security enhanced"
compiler and a 'normal' compiler would have little or no problems. Has
any body had any experience with using this (Immunix) distro for our
nefarious plot??