Great find, but now I need help...

Erich Heintz erich at heintz.com
Mon Aug 28 17:18:58 PDT 2000

RE: Great find, but now I need help...I think what was meant is install
Slack (since you need a base system to install LFS from anyway) and
configure a serial link, then transfer your sources, etc that you need to
build/install LFS via serial link and go. After you're up and running with
LFS you can kill off slack.