Great find, but now I need help...

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Mon Aug 28 22:57:54 PDT 2000

Yo,

On Tue, Aug 29, 2000 at 05:11:39PM +1100, Brett wrote:
> I almost lost my gateway to this.
> 230mB drive... I had about 5mB free.

(To the original poster(s))

How much room are we talking? 700MB? enough to build LFS?

I'm just curios...as i may have something that may help, have you ever considered booting off a floppy partitioning/formatting then downloading everything you need to enter chroot?

I have a 2.3.6 (i386 build) for everything you need to enter chroot, you would then just need to enter chroot and continue LFS, kinda a shortcut, but worth it, imho...

I think, i'll be trying that with Ghovs (Peter) soon... dunno, lemme know if your interested.

*Mumbles away*

-