a little requiest

andru sprott andru at btinternet.com
Tue Aug 29 12:25:13 PDT 2000

> Let's make a deal: you find every error you can find in the LFS-Book.
Then,
> after you're finished, if you apply the same reasoning as you applied in
the
> previous paragraph, you should be convinced that there is no bug left. And
> then, if a new bug is discovered, we'll torture you, hang you, burn you,
and
> then we'll install Windows on your computer (the last part was a joke).

k, i'll go for 2.4 and checklist it against the neccessary archives and what
i;ve
got - for the 3rd time - download em and try again.

but i still recon updatin the current - last stable book - say each week,
would
be handy for those - like me - who have to stick with wingedows and fit
linux
in my spare time - at least until delphi for linux is available.

andrew
www.btinternet.com/~talisoft/html/wingedows.html