a little requiest

andru sprott andru at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 30 12:09:30 PDT 2000

> Dude, what the hell is your problem? This guy is doing this cause he WANTS
> to. he doesn't HAVE to.

err, sorry if i've hit the quick, i don't mean to criticise lfs. i really
like lfs, cos it
addresses somethin thats different than the bloated distributions.

> I DO however see you telling him how he can do it better with a nasty ass
> tone. I DO see you berating what he's done WITHOUT offering to help fix
> it.

i would really like to contribute to the project, but i don't gnow enough
about
linux to do anythin - atm. in my spare time on the bus, i spent a few days
readin
about bash and thats a lot to take in.

i want to move my little network here completely to linux. i'm begginin to
think
windows isn't even any good for games.

so i'll get the heck into the fray and start with 2.4.

andrew
www.btinternet.com/~talisoft/html/wingedows.html