mail archives slow

Erika Pacholleck Pacholleck.E at gmx.de
Fri Dec 1 12:15:35 PST 2000

( Fre, 01 Dez 2000 ) Gerard Beekmans <-- :
> > Ich hatte das auch, dass was fehlte - und war auch schon im Archiv
> > spazieren. Ich habe die Mails bei meinem Provider (gmx) gecheckt, da
> > sind sie noch heil. Also scheint der Transfer von gmx über meinen
> > Provider nicht zu klappen. Aber gmx kann ich auch über Browser lesen,
> > das machte die Sache mit dem Nachsehen schneller.
>
> Thanks for your throughts Erika, how about an English version now ;o)

Sorry, that was ment to go directly to ..

Just saying that I also missed some parts and did some archive walking.
I checked my mail provider and saw he got the full versions, so it must
have happened during transfer from there via my dialin provider. But as
I can read in my mailbox with a normal browser the results were quicker.

By the way there was a server breakdown somewhere in Hannover, maybe
that was the whole reason for it.

Erika

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org