lfs-2.4.3 - glibc installing

Matthias Benkmann mbenkmann at gmx.de
Fri Dec 1 16:51:56 PST 2000

>  The first time you might like typing in all
> the commands. But after a few dozen/hundred times it gets tedious and you
> just copy/paste ;)

I doubt that many people install an LFS system more than once. Why would
I? As an LFS system is source based, it's easily upgraded until the end of
time. I doubt I'll ever install another LFS system once I get mine
working. I might *copy* it to a different machine or harddisk, but I won't
go through the actual installation again.

MSB

----
Nietzsche: God is dead!

God: Nietzsche is dead!