dynamically generated book

Matthias Benkmann mbenkmann at gmx.de
Fri Dec 1 17:02:19 PST 2000

> Translation of the following message:
>
> "I want it my way. I want somebody else to do the work. I want it now. I
> want it for free."

I didn't say I want it. In fact I don't need it as I already have a
customized LFS system. I just thought it was a nice idea that could be
slowly developed over time. If this list is not meant for discussing ideas
concerning LFS, please tell me.

MSB

p.s.: I want to add that I am currently writing a not-so-small LFS hint,
so I *am* adding my share to the project.

----
Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org