dynamically generated book

ken_i_m ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.com
Fri Dec 1 17:06:59 PST 2000

Opps! Sorry, didn't consider the file size when I sent it. I have
compressed it and put it on my website as
http://www.elegantinnovations.com/demands.zip
or
http://www.elegantinnovations.com/demands.wav.bz2
Hope you enjoy the laugh.

At 01:03 PM 12/1/00 -0500, you wrote:
Too big to be allowed. Please upload it somewhere and give us the URL to
download it, thanks

 > This reminded me of a .wav file that I picked up from somewhere, sometime
 > ago. The attachment is the .wav files in question.
 >
 > At 09:59 AM 12/1/00 -0700, you wrote:
 > >Translation of the following message:
 > >
 > >"I want it my way. I want somebody else to do the work. I want it now. I
 > >want it for free."

I think, therefore, ken_i_m

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org