[OT] Roggenfloggen - nerdfood-HOWTO

Julie Churchwell juliechurchwell at home.com
Fri Dec 1 19:29:02 PST 2000

Jesse,

My question is not really about the subject you are discussing, but about
something in your post. What does it mean when a word or group of words is
punctuated like "_this_or_that_".  See example from your post below. I have
seen this around but I am confused by this  and don't know what it is meant
to express.

Pardon me for singling you out to answer my question Jesse but I remember
your name from a really well written piece I found on the web about a month
ago. I don't remember what it was about exactly, but I remember taking note
of your name because of how you made a complex subject easy for me to
understand. I think it was something you wrote for newbies. I have been
looking forward to more of your writing, and wanted to express my
appreciation to you.

Julie

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org