Libary-errors???

Ghovs ghovs at ghovs.moo.ca
Sun Dec 3 07:58:20 PST 2000

On Sunday 03 December 2000 13:33, you wrote:
> In message <NEBBIEMPMLIIDKHKKHOBKEONCAAA.matthias at planet-minich.de>
>
>           "Matthias Minich" <matthias at planet-minich.de> wrote:
> > ahem, compile the kernel? I'm using 2.2.17 and there's no option to
> > enable a rtl8139 chip.
>
> Ohhhh yes there is! I know this for a fact because I enabled it and my
> rtl8139 network card works fine.
>
> Look harder under the networking/ethernet 10Mbps options.
>
> ~A.

This may sound weird, but I've talked to someone who simply had the option
lacking in their make menuconfig.

I never had it myself, but apparently, already two people have this.

I don't pretend to understand how this can be, though.
A kernel tree is a kernel tree and shouldn't differ at all for anyone.

rgds,
Peter de Freitas

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org