Libary-errors???

Matthias Minich matthias at planet-minich.de
Sun Dec 3 10:08:41 PST 2000

Oh well, I must be stupid or sth like that... let's do it again:

Network device support --->
	Ethernet (10 or 100Mbit) --->
		[*] Ethernet (10 or 100Mbit)
		[ ] Blablabla and some other vendors...
		[*] EISA, VLB, PCI and on Board controllers
		< > Everything you can imagine, but none of a RTL8139 Chip!

So what's up with my Kernel? (And yes, I'm sure its v2.2.17)
Sorry guys, but I'm slowly getting nuts ;-)

Thanks, Matthias