Libary-errors???

Steve Jones sljones3 at ualr.edu
Sun Dec 3 11:27:42 PST 2000

I use 2.2.17 also on my LFS and the realtek  heres mine:

 Code maturity level options  --->
              [*] Prompt for development and/or incomplete
code/drivers

Then you get:

 Network device support --->
         Ethernet (10 or 100Mbit) --->
                 [*] Ethernet (10 or
100Mbit)                                                   [ ] 3COM
cards                                                                 <
> AMD LANCE and PCnet (AT1500 and NE2100) support                            [ ] Western Digital/SMC cards                                                  [ ] Racal-Interlan (Micom) NI cards                                            <*> RealTek 8129/8139 (not 8019/8029!) support                                 [ ] Other ISA cards                                                            [ ] EISA, VLB, PCI and on board controllers                                    [ ] Pocket and portable adaptors

I guess its still concidered experimental althoug I've used it since
2.2.15 without any problems.

--
Steve Jones
sljones3 at ualr.edu