Libary-errors???

Steve Jones sljones3 at ualr.edu
Sun Dec 3 11:37:00 PST 2000

Woops bad formatting

Steve Jones wrote:

> I use 2.2.17 also on my LFS and the realtek  heres mine:
>
>  Code maturity level options  --->
>               [*] Prompt for development and/or incomplete
> code/drivers
>
> Then you get:

  Network device support --->
          Ethernet (10 or 100Mbit) --->
                  [*] Ethernet (10 or 100Mbit)
                  [ ] 3COM cards
                  < > AMD LANCE and PCnet (AT1500 and NE2100) support
                  [ ] Western Digital/SMC cards
                  [ ] Racal-Interlan (Micom) NI cards
                  <*> RealTek 8129/8139 (not 8019/8029!) support
                  [ ] Other ISA cards
                  [ ] EISA, VLB, PCI and on board controllers
                  [ ] Pocket and portable adaptors