[OT] Roggenfloggen - nerdfood-HOWTO

Michael Renzmann mrenzmann at compulan.de
Mon Dec 4 02:34:53 PST 2000

Hi.

> > This means the passage should be regarded as underlined, showing it to
> > be veeeeery important :)
> Hm, urm, well..
> Perhaps, just suggesting, tho, not trying to be nasty, but, urm, how
> about checking where you send these mails of yours?

Well, that is a general problem of this mailing list. The "reply to" is
changed to point back to the mailing list address, so hitting just
"reply" in the e-mail program sends it to the list. I do not always
remember / check that, so things like this may happen. Sorry for any
inconvenience.

This mail is intentionally sent to the mailinglist instead to the
original author, hoping this to be a "big fat hint" for the maintainer
of the list... please consider to change that "reply-to" problem.

Bye, Mike

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org