LFS editor of choice should be vi

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Dec 4 13:07:44 PST 2000

> I'm interested in helping out with InfoSys.

Great

> I love collecting, sorting, and polishing bits of information. I have
> a read only web based system that i wrote for my massive bookmarks
> collection. It's scheduled to be rebuilt soon with the rest of my web
> stuff, but anyway....
>
> I have professional experience building a perl/mod-perl and mysql site.
> I've worked with php and its mysql interface, and php is my preferred
> language for this stuff.
>
> I do have a full time job which limits my time to evenings and weekends :(
>
> Can i help? If so, how?

The system is going to be created as jesse already said in PHP4+MySQL. I
haven't started any coding yet. I've been thinking about the database setups
first (especially the access control). Once I have cleared up my own thoughts
I will create the lfs-infosys mailinglist so development can be continued
there.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org