LFS on different architectures

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Mon Dec 4 13:21:02 PST 2000

Yo,

On Mon, Dec 04, 2000 at 03:59:06PM -0500, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> Funny how that works. I'm on the other side of Canada (Jesse's in Alberta,
> I'm in Ontario) and last time Jesse send me a cd it took him 3
> months...(sorry jesse just had to bring that up *g*). That birthday present
> became an early Christmas present (hey i aint' complaining thouhg, i can't
> even run the cd yet without the proper hardware...)

grrrr, actually i deserve that *g*

Canmore, Alberta, 15min from Banff, right in the Canadian Rookies...and
not one Geek have i had the pleasure of meeting IRL in the Bow Valley,
sure...Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, all have lots of Geeks, but Canmore,
Banff? no way... *grumbles and goes away ranting for a few minutes*

But let me correct a little point, it took a whopping three months to get
the Q3A Tin Can from my place to the post office, and 24 hours later it arrived
on Gerard's door step... laziness rulez!

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org