LFS on different architectures

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Dec 4 13:56:45 PST 2000

> But let me correct a little point, it took a whopping three months to get
> the Q3A Tin Can from my place to the post office, and 24 hours later it
> arrived on Gerard's door step... laziness rulez!

Not quite. I got a note in my mailbox saying a parcel was waiting. I got that
note at 12pm. I had to wait till after 5pm before it would be avaiable at the
postal office. I had to jump in a car and drive way far away to get it (well
far...15 minute drive or so). But well worth it. And I didn't mind the drive.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org