boot disk problem

Thomas T. Veldhouse veldy at veldy.net
Wed Dec 6 12:57:59 PST 2000

Just try putting the following in your /etc/lilo.conf on your server and
then run lilo.

linear
lba32

Both of these should try to work past BIOS limitations of your system.  If
it doesn't work, try either of these alone.  Just keep your boot disk handy
:)  After fixing lilo, you shouldn't need your boot disk anymore.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy at veldy.net