sysklogd (2.4.0-test11 glibc-2.2)

Thomas T. Veldhouse veldy at veldy.net
Wed Dec 6 17:53:29 PST 2000

You probably edited a kernel head file.  I forget what it was called,
modules.h perhaps.  In any event, that was probably the incorrect solution.
I did post a patch that nicely fixed the problem as well (basically the same
thing - but it edits the source code for sysklogd instead of the kernel
header file).

Tom Veldhouse
veldy at veldy.net