Patches for glibc-2.2...

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Wed Dec 6 23:19:29 PST 2000

Yo,

On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 11:45:17PM -0600, scott thomason wrote:
> In any case, here's a post I made a few days ago. For some reason, it doesn't appear in the LFS
> archives. This contains several patches I've scrounged to make glibc-2.2 work.

The post is problably there, but if you used attached files, they aren't
going to be there, mainly because it cuts down time on the mail
archiving software to redo the database/search engine, so Gerard
removed all attachments (of course, this could all be wrong, this was
last i heard from him..and as you all know, he's been bashing his head
again'ts this problem and trying to fix it, so things change pretty
quickly ;)

PS, id put the patch'es online, if you don't have a stable place..let
myself or Gerard know, we could problably arrange to keep them on
shadowfax somewhere =) (under www2.LFS.org or something)

PSS, Is someone writting a Glibc 2.2 Hint?

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org