sysklogd (2.4.0-test11 glibc-2.2)

Hendrik Volker Brunn hvb at gmx.net
Thu Dec 7 15:03:21 PST 2000

On Thu, Dec 07, 2000 at 07:41:21AM -0500, Sergey Ostrovsky wrote:
> >                              Name: sysklogd-1.4.patch.bz2
> >    sysklogd-1.4.patch.bz2    Type: unspecified type (application/octet-stream)
> >                          Encoding: base64
>
> Well, kind of strange thing - I did not receive this responce from H.V. Brunn.
> Anyway, yes - I use glibc-2.2. But I do not use 2.4.0test11 - there isn't an
> official reiserfs patch for it yet.
> 2.4.0test11 is fine. I suspect the kernel headers layout slightly changed again.

Here I am.

Patch works.

Have 24t11 with reiserfs 3.6.18, flawless, two single offsets changed.

Let's talk about the glibc-2.2-hint next week. One of the gcc-patches
includes the other one. gcc-compat-glibc contains gpp-header patch i
believe.

Have a nice weekend. 8-)

No computers, only my girlfriend, a christmas concert, beer with a
friend, reading books.

Hendrik

--
"When a bug is found, Alan sends me a patch, and I sprinkle holy
penguin pee on it, and it magically becomes official."

## Linux 2.4.0-test11 running on an i586 ##

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org