way to go Microsoft

Michael Renzmann mrenzmann at compulan.de
Fri Dec 8 07:10:40 PST 2000

Hi.

> <bdumm> "According to a BugTraq administrative note, they are no longer
> able to publish Microsoft Bulletins. They are copyrighting their bug
> reports so that others can not publish them."

Who wants to know about Microsoft bugs? Well, I use Win98 for one of my
boxes mostly because of the ability to play some games (Counterstrike
for example). And currently for writing mails, ok, but only two or three
weeks, then I will switch back to my linux box for that. So... if
Microsoft wants to shoot themselfes in their legs, let them do. :)

Bye, Mike

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org