Additional questions

Shlok Smári Datye shlok at ript.net
Sun Dec 10 10:18:34 PST 2000

Hi

I'm sorry for always posting messages on this list, but I hope this is one
of the last messages.

I have completed installing my LFS system! But now I want to ask:

1. I know I have to use loadkeys to change keyboard layout. But when I
reboot the default US layout is there again. How can I change the default
keyboard layout?

2. Any ideas where I can get started setting up my sound card (Sound Blaster
AWE 64). (RedHat had soundconfig which did it all automatically)?

3. Any ideas where I can get started setting up my mouse?

Thanks alot.
--
Shlok Smári Datye
http://shlok.ript.net/