[OT] Roggenfloggen - nerdfood-HOWTO

Julie Churchwell juliechurchwell at home.com
Sun Dec 10 13:12:26 PST 2000

Dear Seth,

I guess I haven't been paying much attention to this string, but I did
follow the link you provided and it made sense to me.  I thank you for the
information! While I do appreciate all the work that Gerard has done for us
he apparently does not believe that most people want their software to
perform as intended. I don't have time or the patience to figure out this
kind of inconsistency so my next message will be an unsubscribe to the list.
The only reason I was on this list was because I was trying to get away from
software that does something that I don't expect or don't want. Duh!

I guess you just can't trust anyone anymore.
Julie