unsubscribe

Matthias Benkmann mbenkmann at gmx.de
Sun Dec 10 14:23:54 PST 2000

> On Sunday 10 December 2000 21:14, you wrote:
> > unsubscribe
>
> *whine*

I've been on this list for just a few weeks now and I've seen more
unsubscribe mails than in my whole life before that.
PLEASE, install a filter that will throw those mails out. Or better, that
does what these people want, throw them off the list. No one uses
unsubscribe as a normal subject, so that filter won't bother anyone.

MSB

----
Support bacteria - they're the only culture some people have.

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org