Why boot scripts in /etc

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Mon Dec 11 04:45:04 PST 2000

Yo,

On Mon, Dec 11, 2000 at 07:38:58AM -0500, Craig M. Reece wrote:
> I actually like having them in a lower directory. It helps keep the /etc tree
> a little cleaner.

I didn't say i didn't like it like that, all i was pointing out is that
/etc and /etc/rc.d are totally different, it's like saying /bin and
/sbin are the same, or /bin and /usr/bin || /sbin and /usr/sbin ;)

It does make it a little more cleaner, but i'm too lazy to change it, so
i leave it like so...

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org