New user skeleton

Kurt V. Hindenburg k.hindenburg at gte.net
Mon Dec 11 06:46:30 PST 2000

A suggestion that it would be nice to have in place a "skeleton - or
whatever you call it" so that when you add a new user, there is some
default that is half way decent.  Does LFS use a package that has this
type of info?  I would think that you are not suppose to lots of
things as root, that adding one account would be the norm.

I also noted there is no /etc/profile or such.

Not sure if either of this are LFS worthy...

Kurt

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org