gpm

Mark Stone mstone at valinux.com
Mon Dec 11 12:38:24 PST 2000

I installed gpm without installing tex. I can't remember how I got around
it, but this has been discussed on the list before, so it should be in the
mailing list archive.

Mark

 Mark Stone                                            O | S | D | N
 mark at osdn.com                       Open Source Development Network
 (510)687-6745                        Director of Developer Services