sysklogd-1.4 w/kernel 2.4.0-testXX?

Brad Hartin bhartin at satx.rr.com
Tue Dec 12 10:59:03 PST 2000

I'd look at the archives, but archives.linuxfromscratch.org has been dead
at least since yesterday, and I don't save many messages from the list...

Has anyone found a more up-to-date version of the sysklogd package that
will compile with kernel 2.4.0-testXX?  Right know it fails due to a type
mismatch in the headers, so I had to use 2.2.18 headers to get it to
compile.  I haven't attempted to find the problem and fix it myself, as I
just don't have the time.

The official site given in LFS-2.4.3 doesn't contain any development
versions that I can find.

Thanks,
Brad Hartin - bhartin at strafco.com
Communications Administrator
Straus-Frank Enterprises Limited
Carquest retail/wholesale distributor for
areas in TX, OK, LA, AR, NM, and KS

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org