Type+Note

Brad Hartin bhartin at satx.rr.com
Tue Dec 12 11:30:39 PST 2000

Very minor typo:

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/view/intel-2.4.3/chapter07.html

"If you rather download these scripts than create them yourself you can
get them from http://download.linuxfromscratch.org/bootscripts/ or
ftp://download.linuxfromscratch.org/bootscritps/"
                                        ^^^^^^^ = bootscripts.

The href itself is okay.  The only reason I noticed it is because I was
pasting the url rather than clicking on it (working on a box 10 miles away
right now, easier to lynx/dl it directly).

Also, we need to make sure Tom Veldhouse's patch makes it's way into the
next LFS revision, if it isn't already.

Keep up the good work, guys!

Brad Hartin - bhartin at strafco.com
Communications Administrator
Straus-Frank Enterprises Limited
Carquest retail/wholesale distributor for
areas in TX, OK, LA, AR, NM, and KS

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org