sysklogd-1.4 w/kernel 2.4.0-testXX?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Dec 12 11:59:28 PST 2000

On December 12, 2000 01:59 pm, you wrote:
> I'd look at the archives, but archives.linuxfromscratch.org has been dead
> at least since yesterday, and I don't save many messages from the list...

My fault. In a nutshell: snow storm, power failure, rebooting
linuxfromscratch.org, boot script initialized eth0 but not eth0:1 which is
needed for archive.linuxfromscratch.org to work (all other subdomain are
named based, but archive.linuxfromscratch.org is accessible by FTP as well
and ProFTPd doesn't like name based virtual hosts so I had to add a dedicated
IP to please proftpd). Everything should be running ok again and next time it
reboots it'll work (just fixed the bootscripts. everything's ok now)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org