ALFS Progress (was: Re: bash: ./configure: No such file or directory)

ken_i_m ken_i_m at elegantinnovations.com
Tue Dec 12 23:31:09 PST 2000

At 01:48 AM 12/13/00 -0500, Jesse wrote:
>Yo,

I had no idea of the state of ALFS when I asked about it. I had assumed
that it had legs and was running down the parkway.

Holding to my theory that one does not become proficient at something until
they have done it as least ten times, I am half way there. This time
through I wrote a shell script for the bootscripts installation section.
Don't want to re-invent the wheel so I guess I need to get on the ALFS
list. See that was the idea in my head when I asked.

Really jazzed about this one. As I went through the menuconfig for
2.4.0.test12 there was the chipset for my Promise Ultra100 PCI IDE
controller card. The kernel is compiling as I write this. Opps, it is done.

Enough of this on this list. I will subscribe to the other.

I think, therefore, ken_i_m

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org