Network card question

Seth Payne SPayne at Legato.com
Wed Dec 13 09:08:19 PST 2000

This is teh NE2000 module.  so you can either build it directly into the
kernel or you can load it as a module using

modprobe ne2000

-----Original Message-----
From: Shlok Smári Datye [mailto:shlok at ript.net]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2000 9:25 AM
To: LFS Discuss
Subject: Network card question

Hi

I have a network card called "EtherPCI LAN Card II" from Linksys (but in
Windows Device Manager it's called "Winbond W89C940 PCI Ethernet Adapter",
don't know why :))

Anyone know where I could find drivers for this card for my LFS system? I
can't find it on Linksys website.
And by the way, I know this card works with Linux since I once had SuSE
installed and it configured it automatically (of course).

Thanks for previous help
--
Shlok Smári Datye
http://shlok.ript.net/