[Network card question]

Corey Cox sleepnir at usa.net
Wed Dec 13 09:09:18 PST 2000

I just solved a similar problem on my new LFS by looking at home by build
distribution implemented it usin lsmod.  If you have a distribution
running that is using the network card I would recommend that route.
Write back if your still having problems after that.

Corey Cox.

Shlok Smári Datye <shlok at ript.net> wrote:
Hi

I have a network card called "EtherPCI LAN Card II" from Linksys (but in
Windows Device Manager it's called "Winbond W89C940 PCI Ethernet Adapter",
don't know why :))

Anyone know where I could find drivers for this card for my LFS system? I
can't find it on Linksys website.
And by the way, I know this card works with Linux since I once had SuSE
installed and it configured it automatically (of course).

Thanks for previous help
--
Shlok Smári Datye
http://shlok.ript.net/