ALFS Progress (was: Re: bash: ./configure: No such file or directory)

Hendrik Volker Brunn hvb at gmx.net
Wed Dec 13 12:32:34 PST 2000

On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 01:48:24AM -0500, Jesse Tie Ten Quee wrote:
> Please give your two bits of advice, even if you don't know alot about
> ALFS or those invovled....... some feedback is needed, good and bad.

You should probably specify a task and ask volunteers to complete it.
That's the thing about leading. 8-) Don't try to do it all on your own.
Model the specifications for a certain task to be completed and let
somebody else do this specific task.

I have lots of small chunks of time to work on small things, tell me
which and I'll start immediatly.

I'm still arguing with my docbook-installation for translation, but I'll
come around this, promised. If there are things to complete - split them
into stand-alone tasks and let others do some work.

Hen.give-me-work.drik 8-)

--
The real art of conversation
is not only to say the right thing at the right time,

## Linux 2.4.0-test12 running on an i586 ##

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org