/etc/init.d/functions patch

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Dec 13 13:21:33 PST 2000

On December 13, 2000 10:54 am, you wrote:

> > Hello,
> 	Firstly, let me state that LFS is an excellent project that
> has both caused frustration and happiness (usually in that order :))

;) glad to hear it

> signals.  Previously, the reloadproc function put two dashes in fron
> of the signal number which is why the patch alters that funtion too.
> 	Hope this helps!

I actually came across this bug myself a week ago and corrected it. I
corrected it the opposite way you fix it. I think it makes more sense to run
killproc and reloadproc like "killproc apache 11" instead of "killproc apache
-11"

So, no dash in kill- and reloadproc's function calls, the function scripts
now appends the dash for you

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org