sysklogd-1.4 w/kernel 2.4.0-testXX?

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Wed Dec 13 18:46:30 PST 2000

Yo,

On Tue, Dec 12, 2000 at 12:41:30PM -0700, ken_i_m wrote:
> Balmy! Time to break out the suntan oil. It was minus 29 degree here this
> morning. The sun is out really bright and I think it has made it up to 0.

hehe

> Hey, Jesse, you are some 500 miles north of me. What kind of weather you got?

For those that don't know, i live up in Canmore, Alberta, Canada (yeah,
yet another Canadian, Eh? :) about 15 minutes from Banff, right in the
Canadian Rookies.

I'm in the mountains so at night it _always_ gets nice and cold but
during the day it will heat up nice and fine, usually around -20 around
here with snow on the ground...anyone want to go skii'ing? my treat just
come and visit *winks* :)

Allthough -20 isn't cold, imho... living in Quebec when i grew up, on a
farm, you knew what cold was when it was -40 with mosture and had todo
the rounds early at 5AM, now those were the days..Lego, Wolf3D, driving
when your 8 on the farm... *mumbles away*

Hehe, but i do _not_ feel sorry for anyone that lives in a city where
it's always an extra -10, you all deserve it, IMHO *chuckles*

PS, where are you anyways? 500 miles ain't too far away..allthough a
good drive.

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org