Xlib.h and other header files, under xfree86 4.0.1

Mike Miller mhmtech at mailandnews.com
Thu Dec 14 16:26:20 PST 2000

I just installed XFree86 4.0.1, and I'm trying to install fvwm, but I think
I'm missing some header files. It complains about Xlib.h, Xatom.h, and
Xutil.h, which i know belong in /usr/X11R6/include/X11, but there's nothing
there (except for a bitmaps directory). I know I'm missing something
obvious... what is it? (The Xlib.tgz file that I used to install X doesn't
contain the required headers, though it is responsible for filling the
directory... but only with "bitmaps").
Thanks a lot,
--Mike Miller
mhmtech at mailandnews.com