Xlib.h and other header files, under xfree86 4.0.1

Wiley Wimberly wiley at wimberly.org
Thu Dec 14 18:45:12 PST 2000

Where did you get the Xlib.tgz tarball? It might be that you aren't installing
the whole xfree86 beast. I downloaded X401src-1.tgz, X401src-2.tgz, and
X401src-3.tgz from xfree86.org. I have enlightenment and gnome working and have
not run into any problems other than getting the src rpms for glide and dri from
linux.3dfx.com to compile.

Wiley