way to go Microsoft

Tijmen Stam tijmen at stamadvies.nl
Sat Dec 16 06:41:21 PST 2000

Barry wrote:

> > <bdumm> "According to a BugTraq administrative note, they are no longer able
> > to publish Microsoft Bulletins. They are copyrighting their bug reports so
> > that others can not publish them."
>
> jesus, now they're copyrighting their bugs and vulnerabilities...

Luckily the European Comittee just said they wouldn't allow patents on software,
or they could actually patent the bugs....

(what about "licenced bugs" ?)

Tijmen

p.s. What's a FUD?

--
>From Tijmen Stam - "I believe in Linux" - tijmen at stamadvies.nl
POVray page http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/somepage/ Updated Dec 10,2000
count linux @ counter.li.org reg#178552, Machine#78930 & #78931

Everyone calling himself a linux master should have completely read the Bash
man page and all kernel documentation, as a test to prove himself and to free
some bandwith on comp.os.linux.* ( Honestly, I haven't done this all yet )-: