Famous !?!

Simon Perreault nomis80 at videotron.ca
Mon Dec 18 18:41:27 PST 2000

On Monday 18 December 2000 21:23, you wrote:
> Hi Simon ! We did not see you around for a while. Welcome back.

Yeah, I had to get away from LFS for a while, college was using too much of
my time. Now that the semester is over, I'm back! And I'll stay during the
next semester, now that I know how to organize my time better.

I had sent an email explaining my departure, but it seems like it didn't get
through. :(. Anyway, i've been hanging in #LFS a bit, and it's great to be
back!

--
--Support your government, give Echelon / Carnivore something to parse--

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org