ppc support again?

Jesse McCrosky mccrosky at ualberta.ca
Tue Dec 19 10:50:37 PST 2000

	Well, I'm the guy doing the new version of the ppc-book.  Right now I'm
just working on getting the core stuff solid, but, I think you'll find
plenty of info if you head over to penguinppc.org.  Follow the user
resources link and then there'll be a xfree faq which should help, along
with sample config files.  Good Luck!

	jesse