Successful build :-)

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Dec 19 11:16:00 PST 2000

On December 19, 2000 05:51 am, you wrote:
> May I ask, where can I get Sergey Ostrovsky's X guide?

It's in the LFS-Hints section (the lfs web site has a link to the lfs-hints
seciton too) at http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs-hints

That URL will soon be updated a bit. http://lfs-hints.linuxfromscratch.org is
less to type (although archive.linuxfromscratch.org will still remain to
exist and contain lfs-hints, museum, mail-archives, etc, I'm just going to
introduce new short cuts..this will probably be ready by the end of today)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org