ppc support again?

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Tue Dec 19 13:41:28 PST 2000

Yo,

On Tue, Dec 19, 2000 at 10:55:21AM -0000, Shlok Smari Datye wrote:
> I have a ATI Rage 128 on my PC comp. Have you tried setting the driver to
> "r128" in X1186Config file?
> Could you post the errors you get?

I'm running LFS-2.4.2 on my Thinkpad A20p which ships with an ATI Rage
Mobility 128 16MB (full details on the laptop,
http://www.highos.com/lan.html#darkstar   eck i got to update that)

But anyways... i haven't played much with my configuration as it's
working and i don't like to play with something that works :) but i'm
using the FrameBuffer @ 1400x1050 at 16bpp, even though i'm using the X401
r128 driver..so i would try either ;) (that is, either FrameBuffer or
X401 r128 driver)

Which reminds me, X402 is going to have nice DRI support for the 128,
yay!

Ok, that problably doesn't help anyone, oh well ;)

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org