proftpd

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Tue Dec 19 14:45:53 PST 2000

Yo,

On Tue, Dec 19, 2000 at 05:17:38PM -0500, Simon Perreault wrote:
> And SMB is geared toward Windows, not Unix. And it shows.

So...? if i wasn't to use SMB, i would not use NFS anyways, there are
far better options for Network filesystems then NFS, imho ;)

> That's where I got stuck. I was so close!!!

Well, i'm always willing to help out, just stops by #LFS and if i'm
around i'm all ears =)

Which is where, perhaps we should start to write a Hint, da?
That is, i know you mentioned you want to help out/contribute back to
the Hints after being gone for so long ;)

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org