proftpd

Jesse Tie Ten Quee highos at highos.com
Tue Dec 19 15:05:16 PST 2000

Yo,

On Tue, Dec 19, 2000 at 02:56:10PM -0800, Mike Hildebrandt wrote:
> <GRINS> Okay, I think I get it now... That name definately fits in my case,
> as the only reason I keep Win98 on my PC is for games.  =)
> Until Wine can run them all flawlessly, that is...

I found out that WINE (with the OpenGL support) can actually play
Half-life(Counter-Strike to be specific) with pretty good performance,
the only game i still use Win2k for.. i have to give that a shot soon,
but first i have to get this Voodoo3 working under linux again (uhh,
pointers anyone? :)

http://lhl.linuxgames.com

-

Unsubscribe: send email to lfs-discuss-request at linuxfromscratch.org